Characteristics of the Bionova Vitasol stimulator
Vitasol is a biological stimulator that develops a sweeter taste in any treated plant. Beneficial bacteria and mycorrhizal fungi inside the Vitasol provide strong absorption of sugars.
This additive contains natural sugars: Calcium, Magnesium, Copper, Lime, Potassium, vitamins and a large number of vegan trace elements. It is ideal as a converter of available nutrients. Especially in times of high production and rapid growth (in case of artificially lit crops) or in case of growth stagnation caused by nutrient deficiency, the use of Vitasol will provide more energy in these flowering phases.
- For fruits: in the last weeks of flowering, 5 to 10 ml per 10 liters
- To stimulate microorganisms: 2.5 to 5 ml per 10 liters
- Can be mixed with all Bionova fertilizers. stimulators, minerals, universals and substrates.
- Not suitable for all irrigation systems
- It can be used as a foliar spray.
- When Vitasol is used in irrigation systems, it is important to thoroughly clean the system