Fertilizer Features of CANNA Coco Fertilizer
CANNA Coco A & B is a complete range of professional fertilizers for growing plants on coco. It contains all the essential elements for optimal growth and flowering.
Due to the unique characteristics of the substrate of CANNA Coco , there is no Vega or Flores variant for this fertilizer. On the other hand, its exclusive formulation is suitable for both the growth and flowering phase. Couldn't be simpler! CANNA Coco is easy to use, dissolves directly and is ideal for any crop that benefits from a watering system, e.g. run-to-waste irrigation systems, sub-irrigation systems and of ebb and flow.
Rich in high quality elements
After years of research on potting soils, involving drainage and leaf analysis, CANE was the first to design a fertilizer taking into account the characteristics of coconut substrates. CANNA Coco consists of high quality minerals. It contains natural chelates, as well as humic acids and fulvic acids which ensure optimal nutrient uptake by the plant. Growers around the world have been showing unwavering enthusiasm for years about profuse growth and flowering thanks to CANNA Coco.
Why does the fertilizer contain both A and B nutrients?
CANNA Coco contains two concentrates: A and B. These two nutrients are expressly separated. In fact, otherwise, insoluble compounds would be formed which could not be absorbed by plants. This is why you should add Concentrate A first, then Concentrate B!
The Coco is a professional and fast fertilizer for fast growing plants that contains all the nutrients necessary for optimal development and maturation of the plant. Coco combined with Coco substrate bars (such as CANNA Coco) is easy to use, dissolves directly and is ideal for growing in containers or for any automatic ‘run to waste’ irrigation system.
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Fill the fertilizer tank with water
- Add the Coco in the proportion of 1:250 (400 ml A and 400 ml B per 100 liters) as follows to the nutrient tank: Add the Coco A to the fertilization tank Mix well and then add Coco B Then, well mix once more and let the solution sit for a few hours
- The EC of Coco dissolved in water is then between 1.2 - 2.3 mS (= EC of the solution + EC of tap water)
- Recommended pH: 5.5 - 6.2
- During intensive growth, feed the plant 1-3 times a day with this nutrient solution and ensure that the drainage is between 10 and 20%. Typically this means 3-6 liters of nutrient per m² per day
- Unlike other nutrients (from CANE), the nutrient CANNA Coco can be used both during the growth and flowering phase.
- NEVER mix Concentrates A and B neat. Insoluble combinations will then form which cannot be absorbed by the plant.
- Store away from frost, in a closed and dark place (Ultraviolet rays (sun) decompose the chelates the nutrient)
- Keep out of the reach of children