Greencube G-Max 100 Grow Tent Features
The Greencube G-Max 100 grow chamber is robust and durable, it has 16mm tubes and is designed with a 600D outer fabric and a 210D mylar inner coating. The G-Max offers you a ground surface of 1m2 for classic gardening in earth or coco pots, with a hydroponic or aeroponic system. It is equipped with many lined and adjustable cuffs with a drawstring for air extraction, cable passage or even the installation of ventilated reflectors.
Its removable roof bars allow the suspension of all culture accessories: reflector, carbon filter, fan... They are in anti-corrosion white lacquered metal and therefore perfectly resistant to a humid culture environment.
This tenthorticulture indoor pool includes a watertight, removable ground pool (Water Tray), covered with 210D mylar and with Velcro for attachment to the corners of the structure bars.
- 1 x main door with reinforced closure.
- 2 x side windows with reinforced closures.
- 3 x passive, low vent windows with 210D mylar covered scratch flap.
- 1 x high extraction cuff, diameter 204mm max, with cord clamp.
- 1 x low intraction cuff, diameter 204mm max, with cord clamp.
- 2 x sleeves for cooltube reflector with a maximum diameter of 204mm, with cord clamp.
- 2 x cable passage sleeves Ø 102mm max (top and bottom), with cord clamp.