Greencube G-Max 80 Grow Tent Features
The Greencube G-Max 80x80x180cm grow room is robust and durable, it has 16mm tubes and is designed with a 600D outer fabric and a 210D mylar inner coating. The G-Max offers you a ground surface of 0.64m2 for classic gardening in earth or coco pots, with a hydroponic or aeroponic system. It is equipped with many lined and adjustable cuffs with a drawstring for air extraction, cable passage or even the installation of ventilated reflectors.
Its removable roof bars allow the suspension of all culture accessories: reflector, carbon filter, fan... They are in anti-corrosion white lacquered metal and therefore perfectly resistant to a humid culture environment.
This tenthorticulture indoor pool includes a watertight, removable ground pool (Water Tray), covered with 210D mylar and with Velcro for attachment to the corners of the structure bars.
- 1 main door with reinforced closure.
- 3 passive vent windows, low with scratch flap covered with 210D mylar.
- 1 high extraction sleeve with a diameter of 204mm max, with cord clamp.
- 1 low intraction cuff with a diameter of 204mm max, with cord clamp.
- 2 sleeves for cooltube reflector with a maximum diameter of 204mm, with cord clamp.
- 1 cable passage sleeves Ø 102mm max (top and bottom), with cord clamp.