Characteristics of Greencube G-Max Wide culture box
The G-Max 300 Wide culture tent is designed with 600D exterior fabric and a 210D mylar interior coating.
It offers a cultivation area of 4.5m2 for gardening with substrate or a hydroponic system. It is equipped with many lined and adjustable cuffs with a drawstring for air extraction, cable passage or even the installation of ventilated reflectors. Its bars are 16mm in diameter.
This tent includes a waterproof, removable floor protection (Water Tray), covered with 210D mylar and with Velcro for attachment to the corners of the structure bars.
Details of openings
- 2 main doors with reinforced closure.
- 4 passive, low aeration windows with scratch flap covered with mylar 210D.
- 2 rear windows
Lined and adjustable socks
- 2 high extraction cuff of diameter 250mm max, with cord shake.
- 2 lower drawer sleeves of diameter 250mm max, with cord tight.
- 4 sleeves for cooltube reflector or other tools of diameter 204mm max, with cord tight.
- 4 wiring pass sleeves Ø 102mm max (top and bottom), with cord shake.