Characteristics of the pH-Down regulator
Growth Technology's pH minus is 81% ortho-phosphoric acid (H3PO4) which is very high, be careful when handling.
Properly managing the pH level helps to maximize plant nutrient uptake. Plants grown hydroponically grow best with a nutrient solution between 5.8 and 6.2.
- For better dissolution of mineral salts and effectiveness of chelates, adjust the level of your water before incorporating your fertilizers.
- Avoid extremes, plants don't like abrupt changes in the root zone.
- Always change your pH gradually.
Conseils Growth Technology
- Always introduce the acid into the water and not the other way around.
- Fear the frost.
- It is essential to wear gloves and protective goggles when handling.
- Store the product in its original black and red packaging regulated for aggressive liquids.