Features of the 32mm Gasket
The gasket for pipes of 32mm allows the connection of tanks and rigid plastic containers through the use of 32mm pipes (with an outer diameter of 33.3mm).
Easy to use, it guarantees maximum sealing in the event of a fall or leak.
It can be used for any type of use in the construction of homemade hydroponic systems, where it is necessary to connect canisters and plastic containers to each other.
This gasket can be used as a replacement in RDWC systems and with the components DIY of Growrilla Hydroponics.
This seal guarantees tightness when used with 32mm hoses with an outside diameter of 33.3mm, even in plastic twist situations or on tapered vessels.
Instructions for use
- Drill a hole with a diameter of 40 mm on the container wall
- Remove processing residues and clean the edges of the hole well with a cutter or a deburrer
- Insert the gasket well and make sure it adheres well to the edge of the hole. When properly inserted, it should take on a perfectly circular shape
- Lubricate the inside of the joint with liquid soap to facilitate the insertion of the tube
- Smooth the edges of the pipe
- Insert the tube into the joint by sliding it inside