AutoPot 16 Kit Features
AutoPot 16 is a culture system that works by simple pressure of gravity, without a pump, without running water pressure, without electricity or a timer.
The AutoPot 16 system is modular: You can add additional pots (extension kits) taking into account the capacity of the tank and the diameter of the supply pipe.
You can also easily move the pots according to the evolution of your plants.
The system-independent water tank can be installed outside the cultivation area. Because the AutoPot is an open circuit hydroponic system, the nutrient solution once calibrated pH and EC in the filled reservoir will remain stable.
Your 16 plants will be irrigated by an Aqua valve which alone will control the flow of water or nutrient solution to the pots. Indeed, once it is connected to the 225 liter tank, it will open to allow the water to fill the tray present under each pot up to a predefined level of 20mm.
When this level is reached, the Aqua valve will then prevent any additional water from entering the tray until the plants have absorbed everything.
With this AutoPot 16 kit, your plants will always be watered according to their needs.
AutoPot info and tips
Once your plants are in pots, water them then let them settle in them for 7 to 10 days before placing them on the trays and before turning on your system. Doing so will encourage stronger root development.
- Raise your water or fertilizer solution tank a minimum of 15cm above the highest Aqua Valve.
- The filling of the tank is done when there is only about a third of water left. It is important never to allow the system to run dry.
- It is recommended to use mineral fertilizers because organic fertilizers tend to clog supply pipes more easily.
- Before placing your filled pots on their respective trays, thoroughly clean the overflowing substrate on the underside and sides.
- Using a draining substrate or putting clay balls at the bottom of the pots will facilitate root absorption and oxygenation.
This AutoPot 16 kit is sold complete with:
- 1 x 225 liter Flexitank bladder
- 16 x 15 liter black pots with tray
- 16 x Aqua valves
- 16 x Root Control Discs
- 16 x discus marix
- 1 x 16mm-9mm adjustable tank and filter adapter
- 8 meters of 16mm hose
- 8 x 16mm-9mm cross connectors
- 1 x T 16mm
- 2 x 9mm cross connectors
- 2 x 16mm inline taps
- 8 meters of 9mm hose