AutoPot 9 Kit Features
AutoPot 9 is a culture system that works by simple pressure of gravity, without a pump, without running water pressure, without electricity or a timer.
The AutoPot 9 system is modular: You can add additional pots (extension kits) taking into account the capacity of the tank and the diameter of the supply pipe.
You can also easily move the pots according to the evolution of your plants.
The system-independent water tank can be installed outside the cultivation area. Because the AutoPot is an open circuit hydroponic system, the nutrient solution once calibrated pH and EC in the filled reservoir will remain stable.
Sprinklers and Aqua Valve
Your 9 plants will be irrigated by an Aqua valve which alone will control the flow of water or nutrient solution to the pots. Indeed, once it is connected to the 100 liter tank, it will open to allow water to fill the tray present under each pot up to a predefined level of 20mm.
When this level is reached, the Aqua valve will then prevent any additional water from entering the tray until the plants have absorbed everything.
With this AutoPot 9 kit, your plants will always be watered according to their needs.
AutoPot info and tips
- Once your plants are in pots, water them then let them settle in them for 7 to 10 days before placing them on the trays and before turning on your system. Doing so will encourage stronger root development.
- Raise your water or fertilizer solution tank a minimum of 15cm above the highest Aqua Valve.
- The filling of the tank is done when there is only about a third of water left. It is important never to allow the system to run dry.
- It is recommended to use mineral fertilizers because organic fertilizers tend to clog supply pipes more easily.
- Before placing your filled pots on their respective trays, thoroughly clean the overflowing substrate on the underside and sides.
- Using a draining substrate or putting clay balls at the bottom of the pots will facilitate root absorption and oxygenation.
This AutoPot 9 kit is sold complete with:
- 1x 100 ltr FlexiTank
- 1x snap-on 16mm tank and filter adapter
- 1x 16mm T-connector
- 2x 16mm inline tap
- 3x 16mm - 9mm T-connector
- 3x 16mm - 9mm cross connector
- 9x 1Pot tray, lid & 9mm top hat grommet
- 9x pot de 15 litres
- 9x AQUAvalve5
- 9x learn the sea
- 9x root control discs
- 4.5 meters of 9mm hose
- 6 meters of 16 mm hose