Characteristics of the culture box Superbox
There indoor grow room Superbox is a quality tent measuring 125x62x180cm, this box is made from durable 600D mylar to ensure maximum durability. It is equipped with tubes of 16mm in diameter with metal corners to support a weight of 48kg, making it extremely secure.
There Superbox also has features that make it unique: it has extraction socks on the roof, as well as 2 passageways duct side panels for glazed reflectors with cooling system (Cool Tube style). The presence of a lightproof storage pouch for your measuring instruments is also very significant. In addition, the presence of 3 ventilation grilles allows optimal ventilation and reduces the risk of mold.
Another considerable advantage is a 100% hermetic mylar floor which avoids any risk of leakage, while the interior fixing bars allow the suspension of your lamps and ceiling fans. The extraction flange on the roof as well as the 95% reflective Mylar interior and the high quality zips complete the technical characteristics of this chamber.
- Unbreakable rigid structure
- Canvas thickness 600 D
- Extraction sock on the roof of the box
- 2 Passages of duct side panels for glazed reflectors
- Lightproof storage pouch for your tools
- 3 passive and modular ventilation grilles at the bottom of the chamber
- 100% airtight mylar floor, no risk of leaks;
- Interior fixing bars for your lamps, ceiling fans...
- High quality finish.
- Rigid extraction flange on the roof of the box
- Interior Mylar 95% reflection
- High quality canvas and zip
- Flange size: 200 mm
- 1 front opening
- 1 opening on each side