Terra Aquatica Humic 1 Liter
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Characteristics of the T.A. Humic additive
Humic is made from pure ligno-humates and contains a high percentage of active humates for all plants grown in soil, coco and hydroponics. These organic compounds improve the absorption and retention of fertilizers, stimulate microbial activity, improve soil structure and reduce water consumption.
This is'humic acid from the wood which will optimize the absorption of fertilizers. Humic can be used as a 100% natural additive when making compost.
- Humic acids: 9%
- Fulvic acids: 2.2%
- Potassium oxide (K20) soluble in water: 3.2%
- pH: 8
- Made from a natural source of humic acid, the wood it is clean and free of residue.
- The ligno-humates it contains in very large quantities improve the absorption of fertilizers, microbial activity and soil structure.
- Humic reduces water consumption and increases fertilizer retention.
- It is suitable for conventional and foliar watering.
- It is compatible with all plants, grown hydroponically, in soil, in coconut fibers indoors and outdoors.
Humic is applicable on all crops during all stages of development, in pots, in the garden, in hydro and bioponics. It is particularly recommended by GHE for foliar watering at 2.5ml/litre. For a classic watering, the dosage will be 4ml/litre.