Terra Aquatica Humic 500ml
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Additive characteristics T.A. Humic
Humic is made of pure ligno-humates and contains a high percentage of active humates for all plants grown in soil, coco and hydroponics. These organic components improve the absorption and retention of nutrient, stimulate microbial activity, improve soil structure and reduce water consumption.
This is'humic acid natural from wood which will optimize the absorption of nutrient. Humic can be used as a 100% natural additive when making compost.
- Humic acids: 9%
- Fulvic acids: 2.2%
- Potassium oxide (K20) soluble in water: 3.2%
- pH: 8
- Made from a natural source of humic acid, the wood it is clean and free of residue.
- The lignohumates it contains in very large quantities improve the absorption of nutrient, microbial activity and soil structure.
- Humic reduces water consumption and increases retention of nutrient.
- It is suitable for conventional and foliar watering.
- It is compatible with all plants, grown hydroponically, in soil, in coconut fibers indoors and outdoors.
Humic is applicable to all crops during all stages of development, in pots, in the garden, in hydro and bioponics. It is particularly recommended by GHE in foliar watering at a level of 2.5ml/liter. For classic watering, the dosage will be 4ml/liter.